Saturday, September 6, 2008

An eventful day


Last year in November, I went back to Hong Kong. My mother-in-law was ill and stayed in hospital. She died after my family and I arrived.

One day when I was going home by bus, I received a phone call from my sister-in-law. While I was talking with her, I needed to get off from the bus. So I used one hand to carry the bag and the other hand was still holding the mobile phone. After a while, I felt something wrong because the bag I was carrying is only a shopping bag, it wasn't my handbag. I left it on the bus.

Inside, it was my identity card, visa card, some documents and money.

Then I was very anxious. I had no money with me, so I asked the owner of a shop to lend me $20 dollars to get a taxi to the ending bus-stop. When I arrived, I told the officer what had happened to me. I found 2 buses but my handbag was not there. And then the officer told me, there was another one that had just arrived. I got on it and found my handbag. Oh, it was a big surprise that I really found it. I was very happy and thought it might be a blessing from my mother-in-law. It was unbelivable that after such a long distance, I still could find it.

Can you belive my luck.

No comments: